10 Easy Date Night Ideas for the Winter Weather
Date Night during the Winter is difficult, but whether you're the type who likes to snuggle by the Fireplace or Hike a scenic winter trail, there is something for you to try.
I’ve complied a list of 10 EASY Date nights for you to try:
- Go Ice Skating
- Holiday Classics and Hot Chocolate by a Warm Fire ( I have a great recipe of a grown up hot chocolate that you would love!)
- Catch a Play! Now, it doesn’t have to be broadway! Your town probably has a holiday number that the two of you can watch!
- Soak in a Hot Tub or a Bathtub ;) (If you’re a DIY junkie, I’ve got something for you - https://www.countryliving.com/diy-crafts/news/a43898/diy-stock-tank-hot-tub/)
- Go Hiking through a Scenic Route
- Rent a cabin for the weekend. Apps like Groupons are great at snagging deals for a weekend getaway!
- Bring back your favorite boardgame or gift exchange on a gift that was memorable during your childhood
- Volunteer together
- Catch a Game (NBA vs Hockey?)
- Visit the Museum
Need a winter look? Well, I've got something in store for you!