3 SIMPLE Tips for Having a Blast at Your Next Wedding, ESPECIALLY when going to a wedding single and alone
Going to a wedding alone can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be! Here are some tips on how to enjoy yourself and present yourself more feminine and elegant:
1. Be confident! You are fearfully and wonderfully made, and there is value in that. You were invited for a reason, so be present. You do not need someone to entertain you. Rather, present yourself confidently and we're going to give you a tip on becoming the one who commands the conservations.
2. Brush up on your small talk. Podcasts, articles, videos, audiobooks - whatever you have to do to equip you for conversation will be helpful. And trust me, will equip you to handle the awkward silences. Bonus tip: have a list of questions to ask other people at your table. Not only will you come across as interesting, but you'll also be more likely to enjoy yourself.
Pro Tip: When speaking, slow down and command silence. When you get nervous or stumble, simply smile and continue.
3. Dress to impress! When you look incredible, it's hard not to feel like the most beautiful and confident woman in the room (next to the bride 😉). There is no better feeling than radiating that sense of self-importance so put on those gorgeous dresses with 4 inch heels - and shine!
Bonus tip for Singles.
- Be inquisitive and flirty. When you see him, capture his gaze and smile. Ask questions, paying close attention to the answers. Be a captivate listener, meeting his eyes and doing your best to ignore other people.
- Be unique. Wear a statement belt, brooch or pieces that stands out. This is a great conversation starter for others and it also helps you stand out amongst the crowd.
- Dress the Part. Again, I can't stress this enough. High-value men know their value and will often look for a woman who reciprocate it. Be the partner that your future partner is looking for. So, before you hop on Rent the Runway, pause. High-Value Women don't have to try hard to prove their worth, so neither should you. Opt for dresses that accentuate your figure to help you stand out.
Leave a comment